Last Updated: Tuesday, November 22, 2022 11:00 AM (PDT)
1. Data we collect about you
- Personally identifiable information is the sort of data that allows to recognize you as an individual. You provide us with it when you sign up and start submitting a request. This information may include but is not limited to your full name, date of birth, place of residence, phone and mobile phone number, social security number or relevant employment details.
- Non-personally identifiable information relates to the data that doesn’t reveal anything about your identity. This information is anonymous and may include but is not limited to: IP address, Internet provider, browser, language, time of browsing session, clicks, links you followed, etc. Such kind of data is collected through cookies, web beacons and pixel tags.
- Cookies are tiny pieces of data sent by a website you visited and stored at your computer.
- The terms of web beacons and pixel tags are associated with small transparent graphicimages that allow to track behavior of website visitors.
2. How we collect your personal data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
- Direct interactions. You may give us information by filling in forms associated with our Services.
- Creating an account on our Website;
- Subscribing to our Services;
- Giving us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions as you navigate through the Website or use our Services. Information that is collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. How we share your non-personally identifiable information
By collecting and sharing your non-personally identifiable information with third parties, we improve our technical service, analyze the behavior of our customers and gather web statistics important to management of our business. We may share it with other third parties for these purposes.
5. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties associated with providing our Services.Warning:
The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal information, the Company cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Website or the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures used by the Company.
6. International users
This Policy is intended to cover collection of information on or through the Website or the Services from residents of the United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located. The data protection and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. When you provide personal information to us through the Website or the use of our Services, you consent to the processing of your data in, and the transfer of your data to, the United States.
7. Retention of data
Doflights will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies).Doflights will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
8. Notice to Minors
This Website is not intended for minors and we do not knowingly collect data relating to minors. You will only access the Website, Services or register if (1) you are at least 16-years old and (2) have reached the age of majority where you live. The Company prohibits all persons who do not meet the age requirements from accessing the Services.
9. Third party links
This Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that Doflights is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the relevant privacy policies of any other website that collects personally identifiable information about you.
10. Changes to this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review, therefore we may change this Policy from time to time. Please check this page regularly to ensure that you are updated with any changes.It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
11. Contact Information
To ask questions or comment about this Policy, please contact us at support [at] doflights.com